Saturday, January 2, 2010

Taking up the Challenge



What inspired me?

Its not quite surprising i'm pressing the keyboards of my laptop to do an entry for this blogging thing. While i finished watching the movie Julie and Julia it just posted a challenge for myself to do something what i love to do. I had been away from my home land a year now and the moment i leave i always said to myself that i will do the things i love to do most.

I am an artist and by heart i feel do i really am. But the thing that keeps me away from being one is the fact that i had to earn and do a job that will give butter to my bread. Sometimes i do sketch, take pictures, write and doodle but somehow i feel it isn't enough. There are just a lot of things i want to do and yet i have no time to do them all.

So this time to start the year, like the movie Julie and Julia, I'm taking on a challenge of doing an entry on this blog almost everyday and posting 365 artistic things to contemplate on.

Somehow thats what this art+collate thing is for...

No comments:

Post a Comment