Thursday, January 14, 2010

Its the Can Label


Sometimes I am a blind shopper. I pick and pay, I buy and don't care. But Somehow its worthy to be a meticulous customer, it pays to see the details and "the labels". I am not referring to any diet or nutrition content here, i care less about it. what i am trying to put across is to notice the label, the packaging and the can design.

Sometimes art is soooo commercialized that even the everyday product we use and buy is a certain art piece itself. manufacturer and brand owners use this kind of functionality so that we may be able to display there product at home, free advertisement aye! But i just couldn't afford to throw such wonderfully design cans and packages...

Who knows? an art collector might bought it from me for a hundred bucks someday...

No comments:

Post a Comment