Sunday, September 20, 2009

Music for Artist?


Who speaks Russian? Well, I don’t. But I found this very awesome and so über Russian band that plays cool music. At first I thought I was only downloading some sort of instrumental album to be stocked and used in the near future for some video soundtracks but when I hit the play button and started to listen to it I found my head swinging and nodding and my body feels like moving with the beats. I guess my office mate was right. When I asked him why he listens to Arabic music for the fact that his an Indian (for sure he won’t understand a damn word from the lyrics)he just simply replied “Its about the music not the lyrics”. Because it is then now I understand what he means. It isn’t necessarily a must to know the lyrics to appreciate band music, it’s just a part of it, for as a whole the music has the beat, the tempo and the mood that sets you into it.

I’m indulging to this Russian band and I’m shaking my body to its beat, see, it just another piece of source to where I draw my emotions. Music can be everything and Musicians are artist, meet Muha.

No comments:

Post a Comment