Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I paint my emotion..


Circular Attainment
Acrylic on (Commercial Printing) Canvas
18" x 23"


Just random splat of colors, 3 brush held together, and confuse mind.

She was in my mind. I was thinking of leaving. I saw him. They were happy. I was thinking of her. She did not showed up. I was jealous. I am Confused. Then again She was in my mind. I was thinking of leaving. I saw him. They were happy. I was thinking of her. She did not showed up. I was jealous. I am Confused. Then again She was in my mind. I was thinking of leaving. I saw him. They were happy. I was thinking of her. She did not showed up. I was jealous. I am Confused. Then again She was in my mind. I was thinking of leaving. I saw him. They were happy. I was thinking of her. She did not showed up. I was jealous. I am Confused. Then again She was in my mind. I was thinking of leaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment