Thursday, June 11, 2009

How it begin?

I never knew that i would found a place for my love to analog cameras and vintage type of photos. I used to own a Nikon SLR during my college days and i do love the results that it gives me. Though it is quite expensive to run one film camera (due to films, processing fee and etc.) still the though of being back to basics in this advance world is far more exciting.

A true photographer is not measured by the type of camera he is using but by the emotion of the photos he had captured.

I never meant to despise the digital evolution of camera its just that a true fine arts photographer may never be identified with the flocks of so called hobbyist now a days.

But whatever the cause a great photographer who he may be will always stands out among the crowd.

Here are the samples of my college photographs using Nikon SLR and a telephoto lens.



No comments:

Post a Comment